Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is one of the leading MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking, Country’s Premier Engineering Organization which provides world-class products and services to the core sectors like Power, Industry, Transportation. Transmission, Defense, Electronics, etc.
BHEL, Jhansi invites applications for its well equipped Hospital with excellent infrastructure from Para Medical Professionals for appointment on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two years.
"The job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period of Two Years. THIS POST IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not ensure any regular/permanent employment in BHEL in future."
The details of eligibility criteria (age/Qualifications), designation and number of posts of Para Medical Staff are as follows:
No.of Post: 2
Minimum Qualification: Metric / SSLC. Pass in Pharmacist’s examination as approved by the Central/ State Govt. Should be registered under Pharmacy Council Act.
Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
Minimum Experience: NIL
Reservation Details: 1 UR, 1 OBC
Composite Compensation: Rs. 16,250/-
Process of Selection:
Selection will be made by conducting written test and Interview, if the Nos. of eligible applications received on or before last date for submission of applications, against a particular position, is greater than 15 Nos.
In case the Nos. of eligible applications received, on or before last date for submission of applications, against a particular position, is less than 15 Nos, only interview will be conducted to access suitability.
Emoluments & Benefits:
Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for two years only and a remuneration amount as mentioned against each post in the above table will be paid per month.
Candidates will be reimbursed premium for Mediclaim Policy up to Rs. 2 Lakhs for self and family (Self. Spouse and dependent Children). The present financial liability on this account shall be limited to a maximum of Rs 350/-p.m. Candidates will not be eligible for subsidized company accommodation, reimbursement of conveyance expenditure, LTC/LTA, Contributory Provident Fund (PF), Gratuity, Group Insurance, Group Accident Insurance, etc as per rules.
Candidates will be entitled for paid leave of one day for every 20 days of work in addition to applicable declared paid holidays.
Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Authorized Medical officer of BHEL, in accordance with BHEL health standards.
For more info go to next Page...
1. Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle for calling for written test/interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason.
2. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not selected for written test/ interview/tenure appointment.
3. Candidate should possess the Minimum qualification/ experience as on the last date of receiving the application.
4. Incomplete application or other than the one prescribed in this advertisement will not be entertained.
5. Candidates should enclose their self attested qualification/experience, certificates, registration certificate, if any, and OBC caste certificate, if applicable, along with the application form.
6. Candidates, called for interview for the post of Paramedical Staff will be paid, on actuals limited to. 2nd class sleeper to and fro rail fare from the starting station or the mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview and back by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
7. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only at Jhansi and the Courts / Tribunals / Forums of Uttar Pradesh shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
8. A Non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- (Rs. hundred only) for Paramedical Staff in favour of BHEL, Jhansi payable at State Bank of India, BHEL Branch, Jhansi, IJP (Branch code 3807) is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their Name. Code No. & Post on back side of Demand Draft.
9. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal w ill be entertained.
10. Candidates will be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Doctor prior to their appointment after due selection.
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application on plain white A4 size paper (neatly handwritten or typed) in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from our website bheljhs.co.in. indicating the Code No. & Position/Post applied for on top of the Envelope cover.
Completed applications along with recent passport si/c photograph duly signed and affixed on right hand comer of Bio-data with Demand Draft and one set of self attested mark sheets/certificate, registration, caste certificate, if any, and experience or any other certificate should reach Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR). BI1KL, ADM Building. Jhansi(UP) 284129.
Applications without all required documents & Demand Draft, as applicable will not be considered.
Last Date for receipt of Application form is 10.08.2013 (4.45 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database