Opportunity for Brand Manager in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Brand Manager - HC/JC/1395/12
* Brand Plans beginning of the year for all brands /Revisiting them to see the progress or to incorporate any changes if needed.
* Working closely with the Sales Teams (NSM+RBMs) during budgeting exercise at the beginning of the year
* Quarterly indepth presentations on ORG/CMARG/Internal sales trends/HQ Wise analysis
* Medical Updates in case of new product launches/ Detailed Marketing Plan -Strategic & Tactical Plans
* With RBMs/ ABMs -Monthly/Bimonthly- Present Sales team the ORG trends for their regions/ Internal Sales- Regional Performances/HQ Wise performances/Growths. Discuss Key Marketing Activities Progress/ Implementation Levels/Deviations
* Design Campaigns/ LBLs/ Planning Inputs/ Interaction with Vendors/ Marketing Manager/ Purchase Officer/ President Marketing for approval/ Marcom/ Medical Advisor.
* Prepare sales forecast for brands every month
* Planning for New Brand/ SKU Launch
Skills: Brand Management communication skills presentation skills creative thinking KOL managment Candidates with derma exposure are preferred
Experience: 3-6 Years
Qualification: BSc/ Msc / B. Pharma and MBA (Marketing)
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 9th Feb, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.