Job as Senior Executive / Assistant Manager in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Sr Executive/Asst.Manager - HC/JC/2204/12
· To maintain the cGMP in Manufacturing & testing.
· To conduct GAP analysis & set proper quality systems in the manufacturing facility.
· Review of all documentation related to cGMP in the facility and batch records for approval & release.
· Review & conclude change controls, deviations, OOS & other related investigations.
· Identifications & management of CAPA
· Sound knowledge on Qualifications, Technology transfer & Validations- process, equipment, testing & microbiology
· Review of all documentation related to EHS
· Should be able to monitor the process on regular basis.
· Should have good knowledge about the good manufacturing practices as per cGMP guidelines.
· Should have knowledge on regulatory & quality systems.
• Hands-on experience in operation of reactors, centrifuge, filters, column chromatography, Vacuum tray dryer, freeze dryers & aseptic operations.
• Knowledge of SAP / ERP, DCS operations.
• Should have in-depth knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP) and Safety guidelines.
• Demonstrated/proven ability to face audits successfully.
• Good communication skill.
• Good team management skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with cross functional departments.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Qualification: M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 27th Jan, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.