Job as Deputy Manager - IPR in Biocon
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Biocon together with group companies employs more than 2500 employees with approxmimately Rs 1,000 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year.
Post: Deputy Manager - IPR - HC/JC/2205/12
· Non-infringement/Freedom to operate studies on proposed formulations
· Patentability analysis on proposed formulations & input to make subject patentable
· Drafting patents related to formulations
· Patent prosecution (includes writing, filing & follow up)- replying to Office action
· Analysis & invalidity opinion for ANDA strategy
· Handling formulations related to customer queries- patent search, patent analysis & reporting
· Proficiency in English & Legal Language
· Knowledge on formulation development
· Use of free & paid databases
Experience: 4-6 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IPR
End Date: 27th Jan, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.