Indian Institute of Advanced Research invites Junior Research Fellow and Lab Assistant
Applications are invited for the position of JRF & Lab attendant in GSBTM, Govt. of Gujarat sponsored project: "To study the role of ubiquitin proteosome system and molecular chaperone 70 in the progression of Alzheimer's disease using Drosophila as a model organism."
Post: Junior Research Fellow and Lab Assistant
Junior Research Fellow(One post)
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- + HRA as admissible
Essential Qualification: Master's degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with minimum 55% marks. Age limit should not be more than 28 years. Candidates CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have good knowledge of Cell Biology/ Molecular biology/ Genetics/Biochemistry. Experience in handling of Drosophila, techniques in molecular biology is desirable.
Lab Assistant(One post)
Salary: Rs. 5000/p.m. fixed
Essential Qualification: Candidate should be intermediate. Age limit should not be more than 30 years
(relaxable up to 5 years for female/SC & ST candidate)
Candidate having experience in laboratory work, office work is preferable.
How to apply: Interested candidate can send only hard copy of application in prescribed format with all certificates & mark sheets.
2. Pass port size photograph
3. Fathers name
4. Date of birth
9. Telephone / mobile no.
11. Academic qualifications
Name of examination Year of passing Board/University
12. NET-LS/GATE/ Research Experience:
13. Long term goal:
14.One page write up on relevant area of interest
Complete application should be reach to Dr. Anand K. Tiwari, Developmental Biology Laboratory, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382007 last by 8thJanuary 2013.
1. The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis for the period of duration of the project.
2. It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right of the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
3. The appointment will be initially for a period of 6 months to be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent and is co-terminus with the project.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
Walk-in Interview on 9thJanuary, 2013 at 2:30pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.