Umrao Hospitals is a 330 bedded Multi-speciality tertiary care institute which is slated to be North Mumbai’s largest health care project. It has been envisioned as a healthcare destination where patients receive care in a truly restorative environment. It will deliver hi-end clinical care across major medical specialties through comprehensive solutions including consultancy, diagnostics and therapy. Standing tall with 14 floors across various specialties, Umrao Hospitals aims to create world class health care facilities with state-of-the-art infrastructure & patient services beyond compare. The objective is to bring in global health care delivery standards at affordable prices.
* Generating accurate labels according to requirement of prescriptions and Dispensing prescriptions under supervision of Qualified Pharmacist.
* To order and maintain stock of medicines, Dressings, Medical equipments and other Pharmacy products in order to avoid any customer lost.
* Expertise in usage of Mediphase/The Link/Nextphase pharmacy system used for easy and accurate dispensing of medical supplies.
* To make weekly or monthly dossette boxes for elderly patients or patient with memory loss or diabled patients.
* Dealing with customer queries
D.Pharm candidate can apply
Male candidate preferred
Should ready to do all shifts including Night shift
candidate should be registered pharmacist
Experience: 1-5 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
End Date: 22nd Feb, 2012
Apply at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database