Work as Personal Banker in HDFC Bank | Require B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc, BDS, MDS and other
The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an 'in principle' approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBI's liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of 'HDFC Bank Limited', with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Post: Personal Banker
- Achieve sales targets and providing Customer service
- Relationship Management for a Portfolio of customers
- Responsible for Cross Sell & enhancing relationship with existing customers
- Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
- Selling of Investment products like Mutual Fund, Insurance & Current account & Saving account
- Managing Operations like A/c opening, Fixed Deposit, Lockers, and Forex etc
- Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships
- Generation of referrals from internal database
- Customer acquisition & cross sell to walk in customers
- Report Generation & filing
- Generate business and cross sell all products and services of the Bank
- Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving account customers. Retention of accounts
- Pins custodian
- Review all critical reports, monitor cash levels, fraud control, etc
- Cost Management and staff productivity
- Branch administration & ATM (onsite) management
- Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science , Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Computer Application , Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Engineering/Technology, Bachelor of Hotel Management, Bachelor of Law , Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery, Bachelor of Pharmacy , Master of Art , Master of Commerce , Master of Computer Application/Computer Science, Master of Science, Master of Architecture, Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management, Master of Dentistry, Master of Engineering/Technology, Master of Law, Master of Medicine/Surgery or Master of Pharmacy in any field.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or Others.
1 Full-Time positions available.
Experience: Min. 1 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, BDS, MDS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
End Date: 13th Feb., 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.