Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Executive - Development
1. Lab work, taking trials, documentation, stability study, product launch at TPMs, etc
2. Manufacture stability batches and initiate stability studies as part of new vendor development.
3. Initiate and maintain stability studies of products.
4. Prepare documents like stability protocols, stability reports and SOP’s for the laboratory.
5. Scale-up and technology transfer of manufacturing processes to manufacturing sites.
6. Support plant QA in performing process validations.
7. Manage the maintenance of laboratory activities like calibrations, equipment maintenance, maintenance of stability chambers, laboratory purchasing requirements, maintenance of laboratory stores etc.
8. Support department head in performing project plans and timelines
Exp: 3 yrs
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Keyword or Job ID: 105564BR
End Date: 25th Feb, 2012
To Apply , Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database