Opening as Warehouse Manager in Indo Phyto Chemicals - unit of NAARI
Naari AG is a Swiss pharma company focused on female hormones. We have two plants one is Kashipur which is API unit called Indo Phyto Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. (wholly owned subsidiary of Naari) and formulation unit is in Rudrapur. We have subsidiary & Front end marketing in CIS Countries , Russia , Ukraine that is headed by Mr. Manfred Paul.(Ex. M.D of Bayer). We have contract development partnership in Spain. For Diagnostic we have Contract Manufacturing in China (Approved by EU). We have numerous Mktg & Dist. Partnerships in North America. Our company has spent last 24 months in developing 20 ANDAS/Dossiers & 24 DMF out of these we plan to file 4 DMF & 6 ANDAS (Bio equivalence completed) in 2012. Our plant passed pre inspections by WHO Geneva , European & Americans. We also have corporate office and R&D Centre for API in NOIDA.
Post: Warehouse Manager (Rudrapur location-Formulation Plant)
* Maintaining & keeping materials batch wise as per cGMP requirements. Receipt
of goods, GRN preparation, interplant material transfers etc.
* Raw and packing materials receipt as per approved vender list & by following procedure. Physical checking of material as per receipt & segregation of raw /packaging material as per their status approved /rejected.
* Correspondence with the purchase department about receipt of materials, requirement of materials.
* Preparation & revision of SOP's as per current regulatory guidelines & temp. Mapping studies in different areas of warehouse & maintaining records related to that.
* Ensuring full implementation of SOPs, guidelines and other approved procedures.
* Indenting and procurement of materials through the approved vendors.
Graduate with minimum 10years of experience
Experience: 10-12 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: warehouse
End Date: 19th February, 2012
Mail your CVs if you match above profile: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.