Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India’s most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to delivering better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
With formulations forming the core of Unichem’s business, the company also manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs or bulk actives). In addition, it has several pharma products that address relevant and growing therapeutic areas like gastroenterology, cardiology, diabetology, psychiatry, neurology, anti-bacterials, anti-infectives and pain management among others.
Post: Assistant Manager / Manager – Medical Services, Manager / Senior Manager – Pharma Technology Dev, Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Purchase
Designation - Assistant Manager / Manager – Medical Services
Education Qualification - MD
Experience - 0-3 years of experience
* Medico – marketing
* Providing training to field force
* Literature survey.
Designation - Manager / Senior Manager – Pharma Technology Dev
Education Qualification - PhD / Post Graduate in Pharmacy
Experience - 10-12 years
* Development of formulations for domestic and ROW markets
* Scale up and commercialization
* Documentation support for DCGI and file submissions for ROW countries
Designation - Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager - Purchase
Education Qualification - Science graduate / Chemical Engineer MBA with specialization in Materials Mgmt.
Experience - around 7-9 years (in Pharma Industry)
Job profile -
* Hands on knowledge of handling the procurement of finished goods from Contract manufacturers, should be well versed with costing of formulations, DPCO norms and general FDA guidelines for selecting good manufacturing facilities.
If you would like to be part of a young, dynamic, ambitious and value-driven team, Unichem encourages you to send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Only .doc and .rtf files will be accepted)
See All Other Jobs in our Database