AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD is one of the most innovative, productive and research based pioneer organization of India having its registered office at Delhi and various plants in Haridwar, Uttrakhand giving employment to more than 2000 people. Akums is engaged in the manufacturing of tablets, capsules, injections, syrups on loan licensing and third party manufacturing basis. Akums is having certifications of WHO-GMP, ISO 9001, ISO14001:2004,NDA Uganda, PPB Kenya and complying USFDA , MHRA & other international standards.
Company developed a good customer base with limited dosage form of Tablets, Capsules, Dry Syrups and Liquid Orals. The demand from its valued customers for good quality injections, ear/eye drops, Low RH Preparations like Clavulanic acid, powder in sachets, soft gelatin capsule, FFS Technology based preparations, pre-filled Syringes lead to the expansion of its existing capacities and diversification into other dosage forms .
Post: Manager / Sr. Manager Production (Injectables)
Candidate should have expertise in the following areas:
1. Manufacturing the drug products as per Batch Production Record (BPR) and performing process operations as per standard operating procedures.
2. Active involvement in facing quality audits by external auditors like USFDA, WHO, ISO authorities etc.
3. Receiving raw material from warehouse by raising a raw material requisition form based on the production targets.
4. Preparing Daily and Monthly reports for the on going process.
5. Co-ordination with Quality control, Quality Assurance and maintenance departments regarding day-to-day operations.
6. Continuous monitoring the process checks in order to ensure the product desired quality and quantity is achieved as per batch manufacturing record.
7. Ensure safety in work place by following/ insisting Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Candidate should have worked with injectable facillities and have exposure of Dry Powder, Liquid Injection (LVP/SVP) and FFS Technoligies.
1.Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharmacy / Science ( Chemistry)
2. Should have min. 8 yrs. exp in Production in Injectables in large organization.
Exp: 8-10 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database