Job in Indegene Lifesystem as Clinical Trial Analyst - Freshers can apply.
Indegene's scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Post: Clinical Trial Analyst
1. Review of various clinical trial protocols and source documents.
2. Clinical trial data analysis, tagging and updating the database.
3. Advise data management staff on trial parameters, database designs, and validation of critical data.
4. Reports progress and changes in clinical trials.
5. Statistical analysis and competitive analysis of trial results.
1. Should have a qualified MBBS, BDS, M Pharm, B Pharm Degree.
2. A strong educational background in clinical research.
3. Computer skills including use of Microsoft word, excel and power point.
4. In depth therapeutic and clinical research expertise as well as knowledge of GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
1. Client focus
2. Result orientation
3. Communicating with Impact
4. Team player
5. Process oriented
Exp: 0-2 years
Education: MBBS, BDS, M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.