Bioinformatics Institute of India (BII), set-up in the year 2002 has acquired international reputation by conducting industry oriented knowledge enhancement programs in the emerging domains of life science. BII was established by the prestigious Confrere Educational Society. Within a short span of a decade, BII has traversed many milestones in academic excellence and is today recognized as premier institute for providing the training in the area of Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Pharma, Clinical Trials etc. The course-curriculum has been designed on global industrial pattern to fill the gap between academia and industry has lead BII to attain professional expertise in the field of life science and its allied area.
Post: Technical Director
Management and Administration Skills
· A dynamic educated and experienced professional with more than 2 years of rich experience in Administration, Management, Leadership, teaching, writing, training, and Research and development. An object- oriented professional experience has made me competent in leadership qualities to handle situations in pressure.
* To manage, plan, and implement new business opportunities, innovations, budget planning and tie-ups
· To update and develop new content, in the area of clinical trials, pharma, medical writing, medical informatics, healthcare, Bioinformatics etc..
· Managing Editor for publications.
· Able to maintain cordial and professional interpersonal relationship, work under pressure and independently
Business Development Skills
* Able to build and maintain excellent relationship with clients and competent enough for new strategic alliances, promotion and execution.
* Writing and editing material for publication, in-depth knowledge and expertise to develop Online Content.
* Content Development and Editing
Teaching and Research Administration
* Guiding the Ph.D Students.
* Associated with many universities in their academic council, technical committee.
* Guiding the students for their project work at post graduate or higher level.
Salary: negotiable (AS PER INDUSTRY STANDARD)
Experience: 1-5 Years
Education: PhD (Science stream)
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
End Date: 27th Feb, 2013
The venue of Interview is:
Bioinformatics Institute of India
C-56A/28, Sec-62 Noida-201301
Phone No: 0120-4320801\802
Contact Person: Jyoti Sharma
See All Other Jobs in our Database