Walk in interview for the Post of Pharmacist in Jagjivan Ram Hospital - Western Railway, Mumbai Central on Contract Basis
It is proposed to engage full time Para-medical staff for the following posts purely on contract basis at Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central (JRH-BCT) of Western Railway. The details of the posts, place of posting, remuneration, etc. and other terms and conditions stipulated are given below.
Jagjivan Ram Hospital- Mumbai Central, Western Railway, Walk-in-lnterview shall be conducted by the office of Medical Director, Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central at Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central on 01/03/2013 at 10.00 hrs.
Age Limit for the post in years as 1st date of Walk-in-lnterview: 20-40
Remuneration in Rs. per month: 10160/-
Station Where vacancy exists: JRH-BCT
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as admissible as per rules.
Qualification: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India (or) with State Pharmacy Council.
Terms and Conditions:
(1) The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 30/06/2013 or for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of Para-medical staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up by RRB candidates whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
(2) The engagement of contract shall not confer on selected candidates any right for regularisation or absorption in the post.
(3) No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
(4) At the time of interview and entering into contract, the selected candidate shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed form of Govt, of India.
(5) The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks' notice by either side without assigning any reason or if the contract practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
(6) The Railway administration reserves the right to deploy the candidates anywhere on the Division depending upon the exigency of service and refusal or otherwise on the part of the selected candidate shall be deemed to be misconduct.
(7) The detailed terms & conditions for engagement are available on Western Railway's Internet Site www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in Click on "Contact Us" and thereafter on left hand pan of the web page follow the links given as follows : "Policies & Procedures-Recruitment Quota Engagement of Para-medical Staff".
Registration Timings: 9 AM to 12 Noon on the dates & venues mentioned against each post as above.
How to Apply:
(1) The eligible and willing candidates should report on the date of walk-in-interview at venue mentioned for each post, along with application form in the format attached, duly enclosing necessary attested copies of testimonials and producing original certificates for verification during interview. The candidates should also bring two latest passport size photos along with them.
(2) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should bring the latest caste certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma.
(3) The candidates may note that, they may be required to stay for one more day, if required,forwhichtheywillmaketheirownarrangements.
(4) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending the interview.
Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon on the date of Interview i.e. 1st March, 2013 at JRH-BCT.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.