Walk in interview for the Post of Marketing Executive in Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited
Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) is a Central Public Sector Undertaking wholly owned by the Government of India engaged in manufacture of pharmaceuticals with plants at Rishikesh, Gurgaon & Hyderabad and two Subsidiary Units at Chennai and Muzaffarpur. IDPL was established with main objective of creating self-sufficiency in respect of essential life saving medicines, to free the country from dependence on imports and to provide medicines to the millions at affordable prices and not to make millions from the medicines. IDPL was basically conceived and established as a part of Healthcare Infrastructure and has played a pioneering infra-structural role in the growth of Indian Drug Industry base. Recently, the Company has entered in the field of OTC as well as Surgical Products.
IDPL is conducting walk in interview to fill up the post of Marketing Executive (South Zone) on contract basis. Eligible interested Candidates are advised to appear for Walk-in-Interview at Hotel Shalimar, DadlaniTowers, BVK Iyengar Road, Bangalore on 20.2.2013 at 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
Post: Marketing Executive
Max. Age Years: 40
Qualification: Science Graduate With the Knowledge of Computer Applications
Experience in Relevant Field. : 3/4 years
Location: Hotel Shalimar, Dadlani Towers, BVK Iyengar Road, Bangalore- 560053
Consolidated Salary (Rs): 15000/-
Terms & Conditions of contractual appointment
1. The candidate must ensure that they possess the required qualification and experience for the post attending interview.
2. The documents submitted by the candidate before interview to Personnel Deptt. if found incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. IDPL has right to reject candidature at any stage and the decision of IDPL will be final.
4. IDPL has right to reject entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of IDPL shall be final in this regard.
5. IDPL will not pay any T.A./D.A. for attending the interview.
6. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of court.
7. IDPL reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria in minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience, in case of requirement.
8. Reservation/concession for the candidates would be applicable as per Govt. directives/ guidelines.
VENUE, DATE & TIME OF INTERVIEW:
VENUE: Hotel Shalimar, Dadlani Towers, BVK Iyengar Road, Bangalore- 560053.
11.00 A.M. TO 1.30 P.M.
2.00 P.M. To 4.00 P.M.
Eligible candidates may come to attend walk-in-interview as per above schedule along with all original certificates/testimonials and one set photocopy of the same and two passport size photographs. In case of any query, please contact Sr Regional Manager (Mob. 09444036037).
OTHER INFORMATION :
Selected candidates will get offer of appointment for the post interviewed on the following terms & conditions.
1. He/she will be paid consolidated remuneration per month for his contribution to the organization..
2. He/she will be entitled to one day leave for every month of service, which can be availed of any time during the period of contract.
3. Appointment being on contractual basis, he/she will not be governed by the terms & conditions of service governing the services of either the regular officer or workmen staff of the organization.
4. The Company reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of contract from time to time.
5. He/she will neither be entitled to the benefits of Provident Fund Scheme of the Company nor any Gratuity will be payable on the conclusion of the contract.
6. The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post/service.
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.