Opening for Assistant Professor - Pharmacy in Mohanlal Sukhadia University | 7 Posts
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (erstwhile Udaipur University) at Udaipur is a State University established by an Act in the year 1962 to cater the needs of higher education in Southern Rajasthan. The University is located in Aravalli Hill Area largely dominated by tribal populations. Endowed with rich cultural heritage, natural resources and beautiful landscape, Udaipur is a world renowned tourist attraction.
Post: Assistant Professor
No.of Post: 07 (03- Gen, 01- ST, 02- SC, 01- OBC)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600- 39100 + AGP Rs. 6000/-
Duly filled in application form, complete in all respect with all enclosures and documents must be submitted to the Registrar (Recruitment). Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur -313039 through registered/speed post along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC in the name of the Comptroller, Mohanlal Sukhadia University. Udaipur on or before 08.04.2013. Applications received after this date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
1. The appointment of all teaching posts shall be governed by the the minimum eligibility, and olher conditions as prescribed by the UGC/AICTE/MIIRD and Govt, of Rajasthan.
2. Reservation for physically handicapped persons will be as per temis and conditions.
3. Reservation has been made applicable as per Govt, of Rajasthan letter No.F.I4(IO)Edu-4/2001 ilitled 16.9.2010
4. The contributory Pension Plan/Scheme as notified by the Govt, of Rajasthan shall be applicable for appointments.
5. Service conditions shall be regulated by University/ Government of Rajasthan rules and directions as issued from time to lime.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TEACHING POSTS IN VARIOUS SUBJECTS
1. Not with standing anything contained in any rules these appointments shall be made as probationer trainee for a period of 2 years and during the period of probation training he/she will be paid fixed remuneration at such rates as may prescribed by the State Government of Rajasthan from time to time. After successful completion of probation training he/she will be allowed minimum pay in the scale of the post and the period of probation training shall not count for grant of annual grade increments!s). The pay protection etc will be governed as per University/ Government of Rajasthan rules/ directions issued from time to time.
2. Number of post(s) may be increased or decreased without any notice
3. The University reserves the right not to fill up Post(s) advertised.
4. Application received on plain paper I after expiry of last dale or incomplete will be rejected without making any reference.
5. Candidate desirous to apply for more than one post should send separate application form for each post.
6. Candidate(s) already in service should apply through proper channel.
7. Candidates) belonging to SC'ST/OBC should indicate their category along with the copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority. OBC certificate should not be more than SLX months old.
8. Mere applying foi the post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview and if number of applications are much higher than University may also conduct the Screening lest for short\ listing the candidates.
9. The binding of the children on prescribed date as notified by the Govt, of Rajasthan shall be applicable.
10. Unmarried/Married Certificate/Affidavit must be enclosed with the application form.
11. Every page of the application and annexures including API Score as well as cartificates are duly self attested.
12. One Physical handicapped (Blind) seat carried forward in Assn. Professor will be filled, subject to eligibility and suitability of the candidate for the post.
IMPORTANT NOTE : APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOADED FROM THE UNIVERSITY WEB SITE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE PRESCRIBED APPLICATION FEE IN THE FORM OF A CROSSED DEMAND DRAFT IN THE NAME OF "COMPTROLLER MOHANLAL SUKHADIA UNIVERSITY, UDAIPUR" PAYABLE AT UDAIPUR AND DULY FILLED API FORM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.