The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad is a premier autonomous R & D Institute under the Societies Act funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, that has been established to provide services and to undertake R & D in DNA Fingerprinting, DNA Diagnostics and other areas of modern biology.
CDFD wishes to fill up under mentioned vacancies on purely contractual basis whose tenure is likely to be extended at six-monthly intervals.
As per the policy of CDFD for positions on contract, consolidated monthly emoluments are calculated @ 145% of the equivalent salary in Central Govt. post comprising of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance (DA) + Transport Allowance (TA) (45% loading is being given in lieu of HRA, Medical, LTC, terminal benefits etc. on total Basic Pay + DA + TA up to 30.06.2012 @ 65% of DA). From 01.07.2012 enhancement of DA is being calculated on Pay and Grade pay component only. For each of the vacancies below, the equivalent Central Govt. Scale / Pay Band has been indicated in parentheses.
Consolidated emoluments mentioned against vacancies below have been calculated at the present rate of Dearness Allowance of 72%.
Post: LAB HELPER / ATTENDANT
Equivalent to Post in the Pay Band – 1, Rs. 5200 -20200 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Age limit: between 18-30 years
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 18,715/-
Essential Qualifications: Matriculation with ITI Certificate (OR) Diploma in Medical/Pharmaceutical/Lab Technology or equivalent.
Note: Reservations as per the Government of India norms in respect of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Ex-servicemen etc. will apply.
The Application Form and the General Conditions governing the advertisement may be downloaded from the next page. Alternatively, blank application forms and General Conditions can also be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope from the O/o. the Head – Administration, CDFD, Office Block : 2nd Floor, Block No. 7, Gruhakalpa Complex, M J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad – 500 001.
The detailed advertisement has appeared in the Employment News dated 23.02.2013. The last date for receiving filled in applications is 4 weeks from the date of publication in the Employment News i.e. 22.03.2013.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
The general conditions governing the Advertisement No. 01/2013 are as follows:
1. The number of vacancies advertised against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection, if more vacancies with identical job requirements become available at the time of selection or within one year after the selection, these can also be filled from among the candidates who might apply for the above posts.
For more info, go to next page...
2. It may be possible to consider appointments with one grade lower than the grade advertised (in the same group) depending upon the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
3. Designations of various posts may change.
4. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be screened by a Committee and candidates found eligible as per criteria will be called for interview. The decision of the Controlling Authority will be final in this respect.
5. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the post.
6. Age limits shall be reckoned as on the closing date for receipt of application.
7. The maximum age prescribed for a post is to be reckoned in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-service persons/Physically Handicapped persons, with relaxations as admissible under the Central Government rules. Other prevailing concessions for these categories will also be observed.
8. Reservation for Physically handicapped persons in accordance with section 33 of Disabilities Act, 1995 will apply.
9. Experience for the positions mentioned in the advertisement will be reckoned from the date of acquiring the qualification prescribed for the position.
10. The specifications in respect of experience, educational qualifications and age may be relaxed by the Controlling Authority at its discretion, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
11. Incomplete applications and / or the applications received after the last date are not likely to be considered and no interim enquiries will be attended to.
12. The employees of CDFD are liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
13. Downloaded applications duly completed and supported by attested copies of certificates, testimonials and Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates and Disability Certificate in the case of Physically Handicapped candidates issued by the competent authority, duly superscribing the name of the post in bold letters along with DD for an amount of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, CDFD” should be sent to The Head - Administration, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Office Block: 2nd floor, Block No. 7, Gruhakalpa Complex, M J Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500 001, so as to reach on or before 22.03.2013. No fee for SC / ST and Women candidates. Physically handicapped persons are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificate. No fee exemption is, however, available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
14. Separate application with the DD has to be made for each position applied.
ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database