Working opportunity for M. Pharm, Ph.D, B. Pharm, M.Sc as Scientific Officer, Analyst/Lab Technician in Health Care, Human Services and Family Welfare Department
Application are invited from local candidates for filling up the following posts on contractual basis mentioned below for AYUSH under health care, Human Services and Family Welfare Department:
Post: Scientific Officer, Analyst/Lab Technician
Scientific Officer- 1
Qualification: M. Pharm/PhD; B. Pharm/M.Sc Chemistry
Analyst/Lab Technician- 1
Qualification: B.Sc Botany
Emoluments suggested by Government of India are as under:-
01. PhD/MD (ASU)/M. Pharm/M.Tech
04. Lab Attendant/Safai Karmachari may be given correct salary as per Government of India norms as in case of NLEP or other National Programs.
1. Mark Sheet and pass certificate of Class V in case of Safai Karmachari;
2. Mark Sheet and certificate of Class X and onwards in case of Scientific Officer, Analyst/Lab technician and Lab Attendant;
3. AISSCE/ICSE certificate containing date of birth;
4. Valid employment card in case of unemployed candidate;
5. SSC/Certificate of Identification as the case maybe;
6. SC/ST/MBC and OBC Certificate as the case may be;
7. No objection certificate from the Secretary/head of Department in case of service candidates;
Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected.
No TA/DA is admissible for attending the written examination and interview.
The application are to be submitted to the office of the Joint Secretary, Health Human Services and Family Welfare Department from 23rd Jan, 13 to 16th Feb, 2013 during working hours.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.