R & D has a lion's share in the phenomenal success and growth of SDFCL. To our credit, we are recognized by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. Image1 Our well equipped set-up including updated modern library facilities provide scope to qualified and experienced scientists to work in a free and competitive environment, resulting in the development of a broad range of products.
Post: Asst Production Chemist, Production Chemist
Assistant Production Chemist:
• M.Sc/Ph.D. (Inorganic/Organic Chemistry) with 10-12 yrs. exp. of Schedule M & FDA Produclion in pharma /chemical plant. (Exp. in PLC/SCADA preferred)
• Exp. in reactions like Bromination, Nitration, Sulfonation, Diazotisation, Hydrogenation, Autoclave pressure reactions & Synthesis in semi bulk scale (2500 L capacity)
• Capabletoleadateamof 5to6Chemists/10to150perators.
• Having handled equipment like Autoclave, GL/SS Reactor, Centrifuge, ANFD etc. & Unit Operations like condensation, centrifugation, drying & multi-milling.
• Experience in preparing SOP's, IQ,OQ,PQ,DQ documents & liaison with Govt. Agencies Like FDA, Factory Inspector, etc.
• Experience in Speciality/Fine chemicals/API/Bulk drugs will be preferred.
• KnowledgeoflS0 9001-2008&GMP.
Production Chemist: 3 posts
• B.Sc. with Chemistry, with 5yearsexperience in Production Dept. in pharma / chemical industry with knowledge of Schedule M & FDA having handled equlpmentlikeAutoclave.GL/SSReactor,Centrifuge, ANFD etc. & Unit Operations like condensation, centrifugation drying & multi-milling.
• Experience of handling reactions like Bromination, Nitration. Sulfonation, Diazotisation, Hydrogenation, Autoclave pressure reactions & Synthesis in semi bulk scale (2500 L capacity) preferred.
• Monitoring and control of production activity.
• Knowledge of SCADA/PLC
forward CV Email Id: email@example.com
LAST DATE: 8th Feb, 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database