United Biotech has been a trend setter of new standards and is among the fastest growing companies in the Indian pharmaceutical Industry. In a span of 12 years it has established an enviable reputation and track record for adopting latest manufacturing technologies, introducing world-class quality of products, ground breaking Research & Development efforts in association with its foreign counterparts and for setting new standards of customer service.
Post: Product Executive / Assistant Product Manager - Female
• Brand Management and developing marketing strategies to build them.
• Responsible for new product launching in different areas.
• Planning and Design promotional material / tools to support the sales / marketing objectives with cost effectiveness.
• Develop strategy and appropriate media plans to periodically review the success of the inputs.
• Joint field work with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.
• Handling Doctor Interaction/ CMEs
• Monitor campaigns for sales promotion.
• Train, motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand.
• Sending regular motivational circulars to the field staff & business partners.
• Coordinate with Distribution department for allocation of products.
• The job requires extensive traveling all over India.
Presently working in similiar capacity with leading Pharma Company.
Candidate must be B.Pharm. Preferably with MBA-Marketing.
Candidates having relevant experience in Product Management Team in Pharma Company should only apply.
The candidate must be flexible for extensive traveling.
Experience: 2-7 years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
END DATE: 15th Feb, 2012
Send your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database