Freshers invited as Junior Research Scientist in Piramal Lifesciences
Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Post: Junior Research Scientist
1) To provide organic chemistry expertise and to play an important role in the multi-step synthesis of novel organic molecules.
2) The candidate will be required to synthesize, scale-up and characterize novel bioactive molecules.
3) The major challenges and key accountabilities of the role will be to design and execute synthetic routes to target molecules and conduct preliminary evaluation of properties.
4) Provide chemical expertise, optimization of processes and technical support to the projects.
5) Contribute and provide suggestions for the design and synthesis of target molecules.
6) Work actively on the bench while ensuring the smooth running of the lab and as an intermediary whilst dealing with vendors and suppliers.
MSc. (organic / synthetic chemistry)/ Ph.D
Experience : MSc. with 3-6 years of experience or fresh Ph.D
Desired Skill Sets: Synthesis and development of novel organic molecules.
Interested candidates may send us their CVs by 15th March 2012.
Experience: MSc. with 3-6 years of experience or fresh Ph.D
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Education: MSc. (organic / synthetic chemistry)/ Ph.D
Department: Medicinal Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 15th March., 2012
Job code : PHR/002/Medicinal Chemistry
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line may read 'Junior Research Scientist-Medicinal Chemistry'.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.