Work as Medical Writer in PPD Pharmaceuticals
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 32 countries and more than 9,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help its clients and partners maximize returns on their R&D investments and accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics to patients
Post: Medical Writer
The Medical Writer researches, prepares, and coordinates scientific publications. The Medical Writer is responsible for researching, writing, and editing clinical/statistical reports and study protocols, and summarizing data from clinical studies for submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent working knowledge of biomedical and statistical concepts
* Excellent grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills
* Excellent problem solving capabilities and organizational skills
* Ability to interpret and present extremely complex data in preparing a coherent written document
* Proficient with Microsoft Word and other applicable software packages
* Ability to prioritize and be adaptable to changes in work duties, responsibilities and requirements
Education and Experience:
* B.sc in a scientific discipline (or licensed certification) with 2+ years relevant writing experience or
* An advanced degree with 0 to 2 years relevant experience
* Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Exp: 2-4 yrs
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR, IT
Job Id: 03516
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.