Career Opportunity to work in VIVA, a brand of Surya Healthcare as Pharmacist
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BY FILLING BELOW FORM / FORWARD CV ON GIVEN MAIL ID
VIVA – ‘Your Family Chemist’, is a brand of Surya Healthcare Limited. The company was established in 2009 with an objective to achieve a dominant position in the Health & Wellness Retail space. The company plans to set up a chain of one thousand Company owned & Company Managed (COCO) Pharmacy outlets in three distinct formats i.e Large, Mid and Express formats in a span of five years offering a host of products and services for an individual and society at large. Surya Healthcare Limited while setting up the Pharmacy Retail Outlets will widen the scope of its Healthcare services by launching a concept of Integrated Health Centers (IHC).Through this concept the company proposes to offer a number of Healthcare services under one roof, which will primarily comprise of a Family Clinic, a Diagnostic Lab and a Pharmacy. Its core competencies lies in managing a robust tech enabled front and back-end with a strong supply chain network that ensur es a ceaseless flow of prescription drugs & related healthcare merchandise, never failing to meet the demands of our customers. Our differentiator is availability- that’s how we believe that we can be every family’s preferred chemist.
Today “VIVA – Your Family Chemist” is the fastest growing Pharmacy Retail Chain in India, offering its services through Large, Mid and Express Formats serving more than 5 lakh families in all segments of the Society. Currently Viva Pharmacy has its presence in Delhi/NCR, Punjab, Haryana with 101 stores and by March 2011 it will be a network of 250 + Retail Pharmacies across North India, Maharastra & Hyderabad and by 2012 it will have its Pan India Operations with further plans to operate its retail network overseas markets by 2015.
• Dispensing prescription medicine to the public.
• Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled
• Liasioning with doctors about prescriptions
• Selling over the counter medicines
• Counseling and advising the public on the treatment on minor ailments
• Advising patient of any adverse side effects of medicines or potentials interactions with other medicines/ treatments
• Preparing dosette and cassette boxes, usually for the elderly but also for those with memory/learning difficulties where tablets are placed in compartment for specified days of the week
• Providing the range of specialist health check up services
• Overseeing the ordering and save storage of medical products
• Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses
• Maintain computerized records
• Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff
• Promoting sales and developing the business.
Diploma in Pharmacy & Bachelor in Pharmacy.
ONLY CANDIDATES FROM DELHI ARE NEED TO APPLY.
Experience: 0-6 year
Education: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/biotech/Clinical research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Executive: Manumeha Chaturvedi
Ph no: 7838494500
Job ID: surpt-001
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See all Other Jobs in Our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.