Opening for Product Manager in United Biotech
United Biotech has been a trend setter of new standards and is among the fastest growing companies in the Indian pharmaceutical Industry. In a span of 12 years it has established an enviable reputation and track record for adopting latest manufacturing technologies, introducing world-class quality of products, ground breaking Research & Development efforts in association with its foreign counterparts and for setting new standards of customer service.
Post: Product Manager
* Responsible for formulating & implementing the marketing/brand management strategies & leading the Product Management Team towards achieving the GOALS of the organization.
* Preparation of marketing plans,budgeting and ensuring implementation.
* Designing strategies-territory/customer segment wise & to coordinate with sales head.
* To provide overall directions to develop new markets and strengthen the existing ones.
* Preparation of sales forecast for products handled and achievement of sales targets/objectives.
* Responsible for assessment of market potential and tracking of market share.
* Preparation of innovative promotional inputs for implementation of strategies.
* To finalize the strategies to make brands more profitable.
* Execution of training programs for the new & existing field force as & when required.
* B.Pharma & MBA (Marketing) with relevant experience in Product Management.
* Must have sound managerial,creative,analytical abilities and strong verbal & written communication.
* Must possess exceptional presentation skills with ability to train field force and drive them to implement the strategies to achieve the targets.
* Preferred candidates are those working with Pharma advertising/Pharma Publication Companies.
Experience: 6-10 years
Education: B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: PMT, BD
Send your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.