Job as Intellectual property Manager in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Intellectual property Manager
• Provide inputs during product selection.
• Provide Patent assessment report.
• Provide clearance to lab scale, bench scale, PE batch and exhibit batch formula and process.
• Provide updates on the new patents.
• Provides inputs during preparation of development strategy.
• Provide support for understanding of patents to development team.
• Help the team in designing non infringing path.
• Provide support for any legal action planned-Pre-grant or post grant opposition.
• Co-ordination with corporate IPM
M.Pham can apply.
Education: M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: IPR
Business Unit : Proprietary Products
Reference Code : D 230
Last Date: 28th feb, 2011
To apply Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.