Opening for Senior Scientist in Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Senior Scientist
Contribute to the development of a variety of pharmaceutical dosage forms from early to late phase development.
• Perform release and stability testing of drug products/active pharmaceutical ingredient according to approved methods
• Perform analytical method transfer activities
• Plan, perform, and document scientific experiments in support of drug substance/drug product development activities
• Develop, optimize and validate dosage form/active pharmaceutical ingredient analytical methods
• Provide analytical raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation for the development of drug products/active pharmaceutical ingredients
• Contribute to generation of lab procedures, reports, instructions or SOP’s, and to the evaluation of new lab equipment.
• Schedule and perform maintenance of lab instruments/equipment
• Work in accordance to cGMP and Novartis SOPs and policies.
Post graduate in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Biochemical engineering.
Minimum 6 years in a GMP analytical laboratory, in the pharmaceutical industry.
Good english knowledge (oral and written)
Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with Dissolution and HPLC methods execution and stability assessment of dosage forms.
Working knowledge in the use of the following instrumentation: GC, titrimeters, UV/NIR/IR spectroscopy
Advanced computer skills: LIMS, chromatography data acquisition systems, MS office
Knowledge of cGMP requirements
Ability to interpret data and draw appropriate conclusions, to recommend additional experiments under moderate supervision
Good oral and scientific writing skills
Good multi-tasking with good time management skills. Ability to quickly adapt to changing work schedules
Effective team player, able to work in a flexible, dynamic working environment
Experience: min 6 years
Education: M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Development & Medical
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 77916BR
To Apply Online, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.