Jubilant Organosys Limited, is an integrated Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company . As India's largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) player and a leading Drug Discovery and Development Solutions provider out of India.
It is constantly engaged in delivering value to its global customers through innovative technologies, products and services. Jubilant through its various subsidiaries in India and overseas is constantly endeavouring to contribute towards meeting the unmet medical needs and bringing down the healthcare costs globally.
Post: Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate
* Under supervision of Scientists, carryout research on assigned research problems contributing to the attainment of a defined research objective.
* Standardization, Optimization ans Scale-up of chemistry reactions as per the customer requirement on timely basis and discuss the reports with respective heads regularly.
* Handling and monitoring reaction work-up, extraction and column chromatography.
* proper handling of laboratory equipments, stoge and waste disposal.
* Coordination with Analytical team for timely reports and interpretation of results to proceed to next step of Synthesis.
* Adherence to safety, GRP & GLP guidelines.
* Maintenance of Lab Records in Lab Note Book.
* Maintain the confidentiality of the research projects, processes and business information of JCL.
* Assist in orientation and training of junior or new team members of the project, on the organization expectations and processes.
* Post Graguate in Organic Chemistry with minimum 2 years of Industry experience with proven performance record.
* Strong Hold on Basic Chemistry Knowledge.
* Deep understanding about the advance chemistry techniques.
* Expertise in Hetreocyclic Synthesis and Medicinal Chemistry.
* Excellent Chemistry Reasoning Skill.
* Must be exposed to the Analytical Chemistry techniques like NMR, Mass etc.
* Candidates from Medicinal Chemistry CRO experience will be preferred.
* Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
* Aggressive and fast learner with interest in Chemistry.
Experience: 2-5 years
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Compensation: Rupees 2,00,000 - 5,00,000
To apply for the job, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database