Work Senior Analyst- Business Analytics (Strategic Marketing) at Novartis
Work Senior Analyst- Business Analytics
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Provide customized analytical support to Global Strategic Marketing associates and their teams in the areas of business analytics, business intelligence and market research.
• Conduct data retrieval from commercial databases (e.g., IMS, Evaluate Pharma, etc.); and perform related data analyses such as market size/growth analysis (e.g., sales and volume analysis by indication, SOV and dynamic Rx source of business analysis, ROI analysis, etc.)
• Respond to Ad-Hoc requests from Global Strategic Marketing associates to support daily needs for analysis and slides that can support key team reviews
• Search for published external secondary research materials on a specific topic/disease area and manage purchasing process with external vendors and Novartis administrative assistants
• Review and build an assessment of current and future standard of care for a specific indication/disease area.
o Compare efficacy and side effect profiles of current therapies and identify associated key publications
o Identify pipeline therapies from databases such as Adis or Trial Trove
o Gather relevant news (e.g., Factiva search) and analyst reports; monitor competitive intelligence in specific areas not covered by the CI group (e.g., for projects outside of core franchises, such as BGS, device platform and stem cell)
• Coordinate with business franchises and other Pharma/Novartis divisions to collect, collate and synthesize Novartis internal studies/research reports on specific disease areas
• Support BD&L forecasts and, potentially, key stakeholder interviews on an Ad-Hoc basis.
• Manage Global Strategic Marketing E-library to catalogue and store primary/secondary data reports and disease area analyses.
• MD or PhD/M.Tech/M.Sc in biological sciences or other related scientific fields
• 3 to 5 years experience in Business Analytics (Pharma)
• Previous experience with major strategic consulting firm’s research/analysis division preferred
• Experience in multiple geographies preferred.
• Strong quantitative and market research background
• Ability and willingness to understand the scientific and medical details of a particular compound and/or disease areas
• Ability and willingness to problem solve with Global Strategic Marketing associates to determine best approach for data retrieval/analysis to meet objectives
• Understanding of IMS data and trends
• Ability to run analyses in Microsoft Excel - can manipulate data from IMS and other suppliers in Microsoft Excel to produce meaningful analyses
• Ability and wiliness to conduct detailed online/literature/database searches
• Ability to produce professional PowerPoint Slides that clearly communicate analyses to marketing
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to operate effectively in an international environment.
Experience: 3-8 years
Education: B.Pharma, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, MS/MD
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
To Apply/Send resume, CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.