Opportunity for Area Sales Manager in Abbott
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Area Sales Manager- ASM PUNJAB-12000002MH
1. Deliver topline sales number for the State
• To plan and achieve the sales targets.
• To plan and achieve the distribution targets
• Ensure control on sales waste(managing SDR / BIR)
2. Area & Business Planning
• Ensuring quality of market coverage through TSE and distribution network
• Monitor implementation of Distribution plan across distributor territories
• Monitor category availability, visibility & freshness (Stock rotation)
• Ensure that the TSE are regularly working with the ISR
• Formulate & execute the secondary sales plan – Area wise , TSE wise, Brand wise , SKU wise
• Conduct JCM’s for TSE and review area performance every month and also attend the JCM of the TSE with the ISR once a year
• Work closely with the medical teams (RM & ABM in the area)
• Work atleast 2 days with the MT KDE every month
3. Ensure Financial management by way of:
• Implementing credit policy and credit controls
• Timely claims settlement
• Risk-free realization from the customer (distributor, institutions & cooperatives)
• ROI calculation for distributors
4. Distributor Management
• Educate and train the distributors on ANI systems & processes
• Ensure optimal stocking levels and high billing efficiency for all distributors
• Ensure distributor compliance to agreed service levels & credit terms
• Review distributor financial health (pipeline and outstanding)
• Ensure that the claims of the distributor are settled by ANI within specified time limits
Find More Info Go Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.