Job as Research Fellow in Panjab University | 3 Posts
The University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of the Panjab University is a premier institution of Pharmaceutical Education and Research in the country. The institute has covered a long and glorious journey of 76 years starting from Lahore in 1944 and finally settling to the present campus in Chandigarh at the foothills of Himachal. In its travelogue, the institute crossed multiple milestones and continue to head ahead towards the well-defined goals. The elevation of the status from department to the level of an institute i.e. University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences in 1994, and hosting of Indian Pharmaceutical Congress in the same year, two presidential honors of the Indian Pharmaceutical Congresses to its faculty members, a special recognition by the UGC by granting SAP in 1993 and COSIST in 1981 establishment of ICMR Advanced Centre for standardization of Drugs of Indian System of Medicine are some of the major hallmarks on the path treaded so far.
Post: Research Fellow (Three Posts)
Applications are invited on a plain paper from the eligible candidates for the position of Research Fellows at Fellowship of Rs 20,000 Per Month (Fixed), along with their curriculum vitae, and two testimonials, as per following qualifications and experience.
• M.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences; M.Pharm./ M.S. in Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, or Pharmaceutical Biotechnology; M.Tech./M.E. in Nanotechnology, Chemical Engineering, or Biotechnology, all qualifications from a recognized University/Institute
• Valid UGC-NET or GATE or GPAT Score
• Minimum of 60% marks both at Graduate and Master's levels.
• Research experience in the relevant domain
• Published and/or patented work of high standard
• Age of 30 years or less on 24th December 2012
APPLICATIONS SHOULD REACH THE UNDERSIGNED BY 24™ DECEMBER 2012.
Professor Bhupinder Singh Bhoop
Coordinator, UGC Center with Potential for Excellence in Particular Area (CPEPA)
on "Applications in Nanoparticles, Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites"
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Panjab University, Chandigarh;
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.