work as Pharmacist in Employment State Insurance Corporation | Government Job
Employees’ state Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earing capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
Post: Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)- 1
Pay Band: 5200-20200, G.P.2800
Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified and Registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act. Note 1: Qualification are relaxable At the discretion of the competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise Well qualified. Note 2: The qualification(s) regarding Experience is/are relaxable at the discretion Of the competent authority in the case of Candidates belonging to SC if at any stage of Selection the competent authority is of the Opinion that sufficient number of candidates From this community possessing the requisite Experience are not likely to be available to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them
Age: Not exceeding 32 Years within (Relaxableupto 37 years in case of govt. servant and employee of ESIC Corporation.
HOW TO APPLY:?
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply only through ESIC Model Hospital – Ramdarbar, Chandigarh Website (esicmhchd.org)
2. Before registering the application on the website, the candidate should possess:
* Valid e?mail Id
* Scanned passport size colour photograph & signature Size of the file should be between 20kb-500kb
* Scanned Right Thumb Impression for Female candidates & Scanned Left thumb impression for Male cadidates Size of the file should be between 20kb?500kb.
3. Candidates can apply online only from 05.12.2012 to 26.12.2012.
4. All information regarding successful registration, admit card download etc..will be sent through sms/email only.
5. Flow Chart for on?line registration:
* Go to esichchd.org
* Click on ‘’Recruitment’’ at ESIC
* Click on the job you want to apply
* Read all the information regarding the job then click ‘apply on line’.
* Fill in all the information carefully as requird in application form
* Click ‘preview application’
* Check all the information you filled, if you find any issues, you can edit. If you don’t, click ‘submit’ .
* Click on ‘Print Challan’ and take the print out of ‘Bank Challan’. Bank Challlan will contain details such as – Application ID, Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Fathers Name etc…
* Then go to the respective bank and submit the requisite fee mentioned in the Bank Challan and bank will provide you – (i) Transaction ID (ii) Branch code & (iii) Date of Deposit.
* Come back to esichchd.org, click ‘Recruitment’ and click on “Registered Applicant” available on the right side of the page
*Enter Application ID and password
1. Application ID: This will be written on Bank challan
2. Password: DOB(DOB will be your password) for example:Date of Birth is: 1
March 2000, then password will be – select the respective date of birth from
the calendar drop down
* Click on ‘Confirm payment’.
* Enter all the details in the form to confirm the payment and ‘apply’ and take two copies of print out for future reference and another copy of Online Application along with other necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement, should be sent to ESIC? Model Hospital, Industrial Area Phase?II, Ramdarbar, Chandigarh 160002 through Registered Post/Speed Post latest by the prescribed date mentioned in the advertisement.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.