Employment State Insurance Corporation invites Pharmacist ( Allopathic) | 21 Posts
Employees’ state Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earing capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
Post: Pharmacist ( Allopathic), Group – C
Post Code: 06
No. of Post: 21 (SC- 1, ST- 2, OBC- 9, UR- 9)
Pay Scale: PB – 1 5200 – 20200 with GP – 2800
Persons with disabilities (Physically Challenged): 03 (OL, BL)
Code for categories of Persons with disabilities (Physically challenged) BL : Both Leg, OL : One Leg.
* Reservation to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex. Servicemen (Ex.SM) is as per Govt. of India instructions. The candidates appointed under PWD/Ex.SM quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC /UR.
* In addition to Pay, the appointees will also be eligible for DA, HRA, Transport Allowance & HPCA/Nursing Allowance, if any, as per rules in force from time to time to the Paramedical staff of ESI Corporation.
* The vacancies are in Directorate (Medical) Delhi/ Noida of ESI Corporation of the specified state. Those candidates who are willing to accept the posting anywhere in the specified state and are willing to be transferred in any part of India on promotional posts, as per policy of ESIC, need apply. The candidates so appointed for the above mentioned posts shall be appointed in the state for which application is submitted and are liable to be transferred in any Medical Institution/ Establishment/ SSMC Office on the same post in that state and also liable to be transferred in any part of India on Promotional posts as per policy of ESI Corporation. Request for inter regional transfer on the same post will not be considered for a period of at least 3 years from the date of appointment.
* “THERE SHALL BE NEGATIVE MARKING FOR WRONG ANSWER. FOR EVERY WRONG ANSWER 0.33 MARK WILL BE DEDUCTED”.
* Candidates are advised to submit only on application because written examination for all the categories of posts will be held on the same day and same time.
* CORPORATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT THE WRITTEN OR ONLINE EXAMINATION
Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act, 1948*
Age: Not Exceeding 32 years (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government Servants and employees of ESI Corporation.)
Mode of Selection: Written Test Only
1. Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
2 The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority In the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
AGE RELAXATION:- As mentioned against each posts.
Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. Servant and Employee of ESI Corporation for the posts as mentioned against each of them Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/OBC/PWD/EX.Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
a) 03 years for OBC.
b) 05 years of SC/ST.
c) 10 years of PWD (additional 05 years in cases of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC).
d) Ex.SM- Length of service in Armed forces + 3 years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per item (c) above).
e) Corporation/ Govt. Employees- Up to the age limit prescribed as above provided he has completed 03 years regular service in Corporation/Govt. Department.
The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of online applications for all candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:-
a) GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION;
1) Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully “Guidelines to Candidates Option” given on ESIC website.
2) Candidates should First Scan their Photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph, signature and thumb impression, Candidate have to visit ESIC website esic.nic.in/recruitment.php, and dmd-delhi.org for filling the Online Application Registration.
3) Fill the application carefully and submit the online application. When the application is successfully submitted, a registration number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should print / note down the registration number for further reference. Candidates can reopen the saved data by using Registration number, can edit the before final submission of application on final screen. The registration at this stage is provisional.
4) Candidate will receive registration confirmation by E-MAIL after submitting the online application. It may be ensured to furnish correct e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
5) Candidates are advised to print the bank challan from website and submit the fee at any Punjab National Bank Branch and fill necessary details in system generated application form as per given space in bank details column.
(Note : Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting Admit Card/Interview advice etc. by e-mail.
Find More Info Go Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.