Application are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH(IIAR)
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DBT sponsored project "Unravelling the cross talk between inflammation and apoptosis: Focusing on regulation of inflammatory mediators and apoptosis in cancer".
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Fellowship: Rs. 12000 + 10% HRA per month as per rule of DBT, Govt. of India.
Essential qualification: Master's degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Science with minimum 55% marks. Age limit: not more than 28 years.
Desirable: Candidates should have good knowledge of biochemistry, molecular & cell biology. NET/GATE /OR /One year research experience. Experience in Cell Culture, animal handing, techniques of molecular cell biology & biochemistry will be preferred.
Duration of Project: 18 months
How to apply: Interested candidate can send only hard copy of application in prescribed format with all certificates & mark sheets.
2. Pass port size photograph
3. Fathers name
4. Date of birth
8. Telephone / mobile no.
9. Academic qualifications, Name of examination Year of passing Board/ University Percentage Remark
10. NET-LS/GATE/ Research Experience:
11. Long term goal:
12. One page write up on relevant area of interest
Complete application should reach the Principal Investigator, Dr. Chandramani Pathak, Cell Biology Lab, School of Biological Sciences & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Advanced Research, Koba Institutional Area, Koba, Gandhinagar-382 007 latest by 13th January 2013.
1. Position is mentioned project is purely temporary for period of duration of the project.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Selected candidate should be place joining instantly.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.