Career opportunity to work as Laboratory Technician in ARRI
Ayurveda Regional Research Institute, Jammu invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfil the prescribed qualification experience, age and other conditions for filling up the post of Lab. Technician (UR) as per the details given below.
Post: Laboratory Technician - 01
a) Degree in Science or B.Pharma from a recognized University.
b) 1 year experience in Laboratory Technology in a Lab. of a recognized Hospital/Institution.
a) Intermediate Science from a recognized University with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of minimum of one year duration from a recognized University/Institution.
b) 2 years experience in a laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution.
a) Matric or equivalent
b) 5 years experience in laboratory technology in a laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution.
Age Limit: PB - 1 Rs.5200- 20200 + GP Rs.2400
1. The post is temporary but likely to continue. The fresh appointee shall be governed by new pension scheme. The candidates selected will be on Probation for two years and is liable to be transferred anywhere in India under the Council's Institutes/Centres/Units.
2. Age will be reckoned as on 1.1.2013. Upper age limit is relaxable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped persons as per DoPT orders. Upper age limit is also relaxable for Govt, servants as per DoPT orders.
3. Work experience would be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications.
4. Application form can be downloaded from Council's Website ccras.nic.in.
5. The application for the above post is to be submitted by 1.3.2013. The applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. No application fee is required to be enclosed with the application.
6. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While forwarding applications of in service candidates, Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicants are free from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated. Photocopies of ACRs dossier of the candidate(s) for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed covers.
7. Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
8. Late applications/ incomplete applications/ application without attested copies of academic qualification, age. and community will summarily be rejected.
9. Only SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid second class fare by shortest route on production of documents.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 20/2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.