Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (apspsc.gov.in) in from 04/01/2012 to 03/02/2012 (Note: 01/02/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges
Post: Lecturer in Pharmacy
No of Posts- 09 posts
Post Code: 12
Scale of Pay:Rs. 8,000 - 13,500 AICTE Scales (50% DA merged scales)
A First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from an University in India recognized by UGC or AICTE
1. THE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE USER GUIDE AND DECIDE THEMSELVES AS TO THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS RECRUITMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING AND ENTER THE PARTICULARS COMPLETELY ONLINE. ALL CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY RS. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDERED ONLY) TOWARDS APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF FEE HAVE ALSO TO PAY RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) TOWARDS EXAMINATION FEE,
2. APPLICANT MUST COMPULSORILY FILL-UP ALL RELEVANT COLUMNS OF APPLICATION AND SUBMIT APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE ONLY. THE PARTICULARS MADE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE SHALL BE PROCESSED THROUGH COMPUTER AND THE ELIGIBILITY DECIDED IN TERMS OF NOTIFICATION AND CONFIRMED ACCORDINGLY.
3. THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ONLINE IN THE PRESCRIBED PROFORMA AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE AND WITHIN THE TIME SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED AND THE COMMISSION WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DISCREPANCY.
4. APPLICANTS MUST COMPULSORILY UPLOAD HIS/HER OWN SCANNED PHOTO AND SIGNATURE THROUGH J.P.G FORMAT.
5. THE APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT FURNISH ANY PARTICULARS THAT ARE FALSE, TAMPERED, FABRICATED OR SUPPRESS ANY MATERIAL INFORMATION WHILE MAKING AN APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE.
6. IMPORTANT:- HAND WRITTEN/TYPED/PHOTOSTAT COPIES/PRINTED APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
7. ALL THE ESSENTIAL CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY SHALL COMPULSORILY BE KEPT WITH THE APPLICANTS TO PRODUCE AS AND WHEN REQUIRED, ON THE DAY OF VERIFICATION DATE ITSELF FOR VERIFICATION. IF CANDIDATES FAIL TO PRODUCE THE SAME, THE CANDIDATURE IS REJECTED / DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.
Find more info on Next Page ...
The following blank formats (Proforma) are available in the Commission’s Website (apspsc.gov.in) The candidates can use, if required.
i) Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
ii) Declaration by the Un-Employed
iii) School Study Certificate
iv) Certificate of Residence
v) Creamy Layer Certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE: Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit Officer/ Appointing authority.
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF LECTURERS IN GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNICS IN A.P. TECHNICAL EDUCATION SERVICE
PART-A: Written (Objective Type) Examination:
Paper-1 General Studies & Mental ability 150 Marks. 150 Qns. 150 Minutes
Paper-2 Concerned Subject 300 Marks. 150 Qns. 150 Minutes
PART-B: ORAL TEST (Interview) 50 Marks
N.B: The Question papers will be in English only.
i) History of Pharmacy: Code of ethics in Pharmacy, Posclogy; Principles of dispending of mixtures, emulsion, powers and suppositories; Different types of Incompatiabilities.
ii) Pharmacy Act; Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules; Drugs price control order including amendments.
iii) Methods of Sterilization and test for sterility; Preparation of vaccines, Sera and Antitoxins; Manufacture of Penicillin and Streptomvcin.
iv) Methods of classification of crude drugs; Adulteration and evaluation of crude drugs.
v) Pharmacognosy of Senna, Digitalis, Ispaghula, Cinchona, Cinnamon, Renwolfia, Podophyllu, Ergot Cod liver oil and Geletin.
vi) Principles, instrumentation and applications of colorimetry. Spectrophotonetry, fluorimetry, gas chromatography and High performance liquid chromatography.
i) Theory and applications of rheology (Newtonian and Non-Newtonian); Colloidal and interfacial phenomenon and their applications; Coarse dispersion (emulsions and suspensions)
ii) Physics-Chemical, formulation and biological factors effecting drug absorption.
iii) Formulation, technology and qualify control of tablets, capsules, liquid crias, aercsols, creams and cintments, injectables and sustained telease medicaments.
iv) Structure activity relationship, synthesis, chemical nomenclature and uses of following classes of drugs – dypnotics and Sedatives; trauqulizers; Analgesics and Autipyretics; Anti-inflammatory drugs; Diuretics; anti-hypertensives and Chemotherapeutic Agents.
v) Pharmacology of Local anesthetics; Diuretics; Hormones; Hypeglyeemic agents; Antihistaminics; Drugs acting on central pervious system; Adrenergic and Cholingrgic drugs and Cardio-vascular agents.
vi) Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic drug interactions with suitable examples; Terratogenicity; Drug-induced diseases.
See All Other Jobs in our Database.