Applications on the prescribed Proforma, in sealed covers, are invited for the following posts under the Government of Himachal Pradesh so as to reach the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) PIN-177001 on or before 12.01.2012. However, for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications is 27.01.2012. The applications received after these dates will not be entertained. The Board bwill not be responsible for delay in receipt of applications due to any reasons what so ever.
Post: Ayurvedic Pharmasist (on contract basis) in the pay
Band of 5910-20200+3000 Grade Pay
No of Posts: 237
Gen(UR)- 102, Gen(IRDP/BPL) - 25, Gen(WFF) – 03,
SC(UR)- 41, SC(IRDP/BPL)- 10, SC(WFF)-01,
ST(UR)- 10, ST(IRDP/BPL)- 02, ST(WFF)- 01,OBC(UR)
- 33, (OBC)(IRDP/BPL)- 08, OBC(WFF)- 01
Total = 237
Note : The requisition for the post of Ayurvedic Pharmacist, if any received upto 30th April 2012 shall also be included in the present number of post.
Post Code: 319
i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
ii) Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Compounder or B.Pharma/D.Pharma (Ayurveda) from H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board/University recognized by the state Govt.
Desirable : Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Mode of Selection:
1. Objective type screening test (MCQ) consisting of General knowledge including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, General English and Hindi of matric standard and syllabus of Pharmacist Diploma/Degree (Ayurveda). = 200 Marks
2. Interview of those who qualify the objective type test. = 30 Marks
1. The candidate must apply on the prescribed Application form costing Rs. 170/- (For General Category) and Rs. 65/- (for reserved categories) obtainable from the Post Offices/ Sub-Post Offices and other authorized Sale Agents situated at various district head quarters and towns of H.P.
2. Separate Application form should be used for each post code & only one Application may be sent in one envelope.
3. The Application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
4. The candidate should be eligible and fully qualified for the post for which he/she has applied for on the last date fixed for the receipt of application.
5. Incomplete applications e. g. declaration not signed, without photo and enclosures i. e. Acknowledgement Card, window envelope etc. not attached and columns not filled in or applications received after the due date shall be rejected summarily without assigning any reason.
6. The number of post(s) is tentative and may increase or decrease for different categories of candidates.
7. In-service candidates shall be required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned department at the time of personal interview. They should send their original applications direct to the Board under intimation to their controlling officer.
8. The Candidates selected for appointment to various posts on Contract basis will have to execute a contract with the concerned appointing authority as per the provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules of the post.
9. The amount of fee has been included in the cost of Application Form. Hence the candidates need not attach any fee with the Application.
10. Candidates claiming fee concession and applying on subsidized forms costing Rs. 65/- should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of application & the copy of the certificate is required at the time of interview, failing which the candidature is liable to be cancelled at the interview stage.
11. No change of category shall be allowed after last date of receipt of application i.e. from SC to OBC/ST & vise-versa.
12. Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters are not entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter Sub category. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should have on parental basis.
14. Since the validity of OBC certificate is of two years from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
15. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
16. The Board reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants vis-a-vis vacancies & other circumstances.
17. Only Himachali candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories.
18. No change of category at any stage shall be allowed.
19. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to furnish the valid certificate in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of interview.
20. The candidates must fill in column No 13 of application form for professional/technical qualification.
21. Similar vacancy with similar qualification, if any received from any department up to 30th April, 2012 shall be included in the present number of post.
22. For further details candidates may contact the facilitation desk of Board on telephone No.01972-221841. This Advertisement is also available on the webpage. himachal.nic.in/hpsssb.
See All Other Jobs in our Database