Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Assistant Product Manager
• Manage Perf. and Deliver Growth of existing product basket
• Studying different Mkt / TAs & Geographies to identify attractive molecules on continuous basis
• Developing mktg. plan and strategies for new and existing products
• Launching brands – new as well as from pipeline
• Maintaining regular interface with KOLs and KAs
• Conducting various brand and bond building activities involving KOLs & KAs
Training & Education Preferred:
• Science Graduate preferably with MBA or equivalent (Dip. In Business Studies from a reputed inst.)
• Pharmaceutical industry experience in similar position is a must / preferably 2 yrs experience
• Candidates having selling or marketing experience of South East Asian / SAARC Countries would be preferred but not essential.
Qualifications and Age Preferred:
Qualification stated above / age late 20s/early 30s
Skills & Competencies:
- Analytical Skills
- Strong in Conceptualization
- Interpersonal skills- Networking
ALL INTERNAL CANDIDATES MUST CONSULT THEIR MANAGER PRIOR TO THE APPLICATION
Job Id: 958548
Last Date to Apply For Job: 17 Feb, 2012
TO APPLY CLICK HERE AND PUT JOB ID.
See All Other Jobs in our Database