Opportunity in Colgate - Palmolive as Trainee- Microbiology
The Training and Development effort at Colgate-Palmolive is a direct outcome of the Individual Development Plan and the Business need. The business critical and individual specific needs are identified every year and a training needs inventory is drawn up.
Colgate's leadership position in the global marketplace is directly linked to the skill of our employees. Practical learning and professional growth are critical to our continued success. We invest generously in the training and education of Colgate people.
Post: Trainee- Microbiology
* Help in testing in accordance with QMICs. This includes the support of a laboratory quality assurance system that covers method and material qualification as well as equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, calibration & maintenance.
* Understand and use basic laboratory safety equipment and instructions, precautions in handling and disposing of biological materials, in accordance with local environmental regulations.
* Support in ensuring all testing data is documented and records are maintained. Also, ensure that interpretation of the data is correct and that the results are effectively communicated to supervising individuals.
* Support the product development process by testing products for microbiological robustness and preservative effectiveness.
* Support in the analysis and handling of counterfeit and consumer complaint samples for the division.
* The duration of this assignment would be 12 months and the trainee would be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000/- during this period.
* At the end of this assignment, subject to performance, and availability of vacancies for permanent positions, an offer for permanent employment could be made. Alternatively, the duration of the traineeship could also be extended.
* Candidate must possess at least a Master of Science (Microbiology),
* Applicants should be Indian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Trainee positions available.
* Individuals having upto 2 yrs of experience can apply for this position
Experience: 0-2 years
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: Research & Development
To Apply online, CLICK HERE
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.