Job at Dr. Reddy's Labs in Packaging Development Executive
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Packing Development
• Identify the advancements in the field of Packaging.
• Keep abreast with the new technologies in this field.
• Develop packages which do not infringe any patents, are cost effective and novel.
• Coordinate with the team members to support the various PDTs, whenever required.
• Ensure that the new pack is stable at different stages.
• Direct the team members to develop packs of products according to the demand and convenience of customers.
• Look for opportunities to handle present and future technological challenges.
• Identify new technologies, systems and machines for critical products.
• Develop new technology platforms for different dosage forms.
• Interact with R&D, AR&D, RA, marketing, and corporate medical services for development activity.
• Develop innovative and differentiated packs for new and existing products to delight the customers.
• Ensure change proposals are sent to FDA.
• Develop new devices using new technology.
• Evaluate each product in terms of packaging requirements.
• Ensure that the SOPs and GLPs are followed in the labs.
• Support the team for smooth implementation at the shop floor for new products or pack changes.
• Carry out machine trials with new materials and troubleshoot the problems.
• Initiate and carry out cost improvement projects.
• Train the team members in relevant areas.
6-8 years of experience
Indian institute of packaging
Experience: 6-8 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Packaging
Apply at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.