Work as Executive / Sr. Executive -Analytical R&D at Micro Labs
Micro Labs, one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in India with Global operations in over 60 countries. We enjoy a strong presence in various segments like Cardiology, Opthalmology, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Diabetology etc. with most of its brands among TOP 5 in their respective category.
Post: Executive / Sr. Executive -Analytical R&D - 2 Opening
1. Should handle analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution, DT, Friability, FTIR, UV-Vis. Spectrophotometer, Hardness tester, Auto titrator, Malvern Mastersizer, etc
2. Additional knowledge of instruments like AAS, DSC and TGA is desirable.
3. Candidate should be able to perform analytical method development on HPLC/GC on his own with troubleshooting related instruments and analytical methods.
4. Candidate should be able to perform analytical validations for assay, related substances, dissolution, CU and Residual solvents as per ICH guidelines.
5. Routine development as well as stability analysis.
6. Analytical technology transfer to manufacturing site.
7. Candidate should be familiar with Calibration of instruments, cGLP and cGMP practices.
8. Documentation pertaining to analytical activities during drug product development stage.
9. Candidate should be able to understand Specification & Test Procedures and interpret analytical data on his own.
Candidate should possess good knowledge of basic and analytical chemistry.
Experience: 2-4 years
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc - Chem
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
For Apply/ send your resume, CLICK HERE
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.