Applications are invited on-line only from qualified pharma candidates in Kerala Public Service Commission
The State of Kerala was formed on 1st November 1956 consequent on the Reorganisation of States. It comprises the former Travancore-Cochin State (except the present Kanyakumari District and Shencottah Taluk of the present Tamil Nadu) and the Malabar District and the Kasargod Taluk of South Kanara District of the then composite Madras State.
With the formation of the State of Kerala on 1st November 1956 as a result of the reorganisation of States, the Travancore-Cochin Public Service Commission was transformed into the Kerala Public Service Commission. The number of the Members of the Commission was increased to Five in 1959, to Seven in 1971, to Eight in 1981, to Nine in 1982, to Thirteen in 1983, to Fourteen in 1984 , to Fifteen in 1984 and to the present strength of Eighteen in 2005.
Applications are invited on-line only from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State viz, OX for the under mentioned post.
Department : Health Services
Name of Post : Pharmacist Grade. II
Scale of Pay : Rs.6680-10,790/-
Number of vacancies : District wise Thrissur-OX-1 (one)
(1) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the community other than that notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued.
(2) Separate Ranked List will be prepared for Thrissur district in pursuance of this notification Ranked List thus prepared and published as per this notification shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following district. Name of District Date of Publications of Ranked List Thrissur 15-05-2010
(3) Reservation community candidates should submit application for this to the concerned district where the vacancy is existing for their community and should note name of the district against the relevant column.
(4) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(Ms) No.154/71/PD dated 27-05-1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O. (MS) No. 4/61/PD. DATED 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post. But they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (candidates from OX community only)
Age Limit : 18-38.only candidates born between 2.01.1972 and 01.01.1992. (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. But the upper age limit shall be 40(forty) years in the case of adult members of scheduled caste and their children when such adult members are converted to Christianity. Including the relaxation as per para 2(1) of General conditions).
Note: - For candidates regarding other age relaxation please see para 2 of the general conditions,except 2(1)
1. Pass in SSLC or equivalent examination.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy.
3. Registration with the Kerala State Pharmacy Council.
Mode of sending applications:
The applications shall be submitted only by on-line facility provided in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of the applications are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The candidates applying through on-line should keep the print out (Receipt) of their applications and the barcode number shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualifications, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instruction given in the website will be summarily rejected.
Last date for receipt of applications: 05.01.2011 Wednesday upto 5.00.p.m
Address to which applications are be sent : www.keralapsc.org. (For details, please see the General Conditions)
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
GAZETTE DATE : 30.11.2010
LAST DATE : 05.01.2011
CATEGORY No : 378/2010
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.