MSN Laboratories require Group Leader - R&D
MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of four API manufacturing plants, one finished dosage facility and a dedicated Technology development center. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirms to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment
Post: Group Leader - R&D API
1. Responsible for all R&D (API) functions including process Development, Technology Transfer, Cost reduction of existing products and quality improvement, Business development etc.
2. Lead a team of chemists to develop manufacturing processes for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and advanced intermediates
3. Provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality assurance, Regulatory affairs in the introduction of new products
• Should have excellent Project management skills.
• Should have a vision, a clear picture of the objectives of the organization, his team and individuals within it.
• Should have a good understanding of working of various equipment’s.
• He should be well aware of the SOPs, GMP and the safety norms to be followed in the labs.
• Should be good at interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Should be able to motivate the members of the team continuously and get the most out of them.
Kindly mail your updated Profile / CV in a word format along with the following details:
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
4. Current Location
5. Relocation (Yes/No)
6. Total years of experience
7. Skills / Expertise
8. Professional references -Two (Name, Designation, Company & Contact)
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc-chem
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.