This is in continuation with Recruitment Notice dated 2.8.2012 regarding engagement of staff under Adolescent Health Programme of RCH Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal on contract basis.
No.of Vacancy: 20 (reserved for ST candidate only)
Remuneration: Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 16,860
Age: Upto 45 years (as on 1.7.2013)
Place of Posting: In any District of West Bengal
Essential Qualification: The candidate should have passed Two years Diploma in (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) from any institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)/AICTE.
The candidate should be permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Persons holding Bachelor in Pharmacy (B-Pharma) degree from any institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)/AICTE will be given additional marks.
Expetience: At least one year’s experiences in dispensing drugs from any Government Registered and Enlisted Hospitals I any recognised Pharmacy on full time basis. Higher experience will be given extra weightage.
Process of recruitment: Screening of applications, Merit list of eligible candidates based on scoring of academic performance starting from Secondary onwards and experience as stated in the Mode of Selection below. Shortlisted candidates from the Merit List will be called for original testimonial verification.
All eligible candidates are requested to send their detailed Curriculum Vitae along with attested testimonial and self attested photo by post as per annexed Application Format to the address mentioned below within fifteen days from the date of publication of this notice. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned at the top of the envelope.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Human Resource Cell
GTZ Building, 1st Floor
GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar
Kolkata - 700 091
Applicants are requested to visit wbhealth.qov.in at the URL “Recruitment” regularly for information/instruction issued from time to time.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
General Information for the Applicants/Candidates
1. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection.
2. The originals of each of the following documents stated below must be brought for verification:
• Photo proof identity card (Passport or Voter ID Card or ADHAR Card or Pan Card).
• Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID Card or ADHAR Card or Electric Bill of House, Ration Card).
• Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
• Caste Category Certificate (if any). In case of OBC candidates category ‘A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate otherwise the candidate will be treated in “Unreserved” category.
• Registration Certificate issued by Pharmacy Council of India
• All marksheets starting from Secondary onwards
• Experience certificates starting from oldest to latest.(incl. copy of Drug License and current renewal receipt of the Employer)
• Other documents, if any, in support of his/her application.
3. For D-Pharma and B-Pharma marks obtained in the exam means total marks obtained in all the years. In case of Supplementary marks should be calculated accordingly.
4. Registration Certificate must be issued by Pharmacy Council of India before the last date of application.
5. Experience will be calculated starting from any date after the issuance of Registration Certificate by Pharmacy Council or after completion of B-Pharma if any, till the last date of application.
6. No change of place of posting from the side of the applicant will be entertained before /after issuance of appointment letter.
In case of Overlapping of experience, as per on-line application, that application shall also liable to be cancelled.
Last Date: 5th Sep, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database