Account Manager will responsible for selling of company systems and solutions to end-user customers in Life Sciences, Pharma, and Research & Academia market in assigned geographic, territory or accounts. In this role you will be responsible for driving and sales of Agilent’s Life Science product line of Chromatography and Spectroscopy. You will be responsible for the sales of Agilent Technologies’ high performance Liquid (LC) & Gas Phase Chromatography (GC) system, LC & GC Mass spectrometer and also Spectroscopy range of products like UV, FTIR, AAS, ICP-MS.
Post: Account Manager
You will be responsible for developing customers & their satisfaction in Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical & Research & Academia market. As an Account Manager you will be representing the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. You will be working closely with Product Specialist, Application Engineers and carry a quota. You will be expected to develop accounts and implement strategies to position Agilent solutions in Life Sciences Market.
This role will report to Sales Operating Manager, North, Life Sciences Group.
ACCOUNT MANAGER- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works on sales assignments with broadly defined objectives.
• Determines and develops approaches to sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
• Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs; identifies potential business opportunities, able to handle complex leads independently
• Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization.
• Should be capable to work on large projects & tenders.
• Should have worked in Delhi & NCR covering states of Haryana & Rajasthan with the Life Sciences, research and academia as well as Pharma customers.
• Should have very good understanding and knowledge of the Life Sciences, Pharma, Research and Academia market, institutional business in Delhi, NCR, Harayna & Rajasthan geography.
• Knowledge of the local market is an absolute must.
• Minimum experience of at least 6-12 years in the related field with a strong knowledge/understanding of chromatography and spectroscopy.
• Working aggressively in underrepresented territories and promoting Agilent Technologies’ product portfolio.
• Work closely with Product Specialist of different Product line to ensure correct solutions & demos are provided to customer.
• Should have handled large projects independently
• Work closely with marketing team, devising specific Marketing plans implementing the same.
• Should use CRM tool for effective Account Management.
• Targeting competitive accounts and winning these accounts for Agilent Technologies, by building relationships, & providing correct solutions.
• Ability to work in a team with a passion for sales and a go getter.
• Should be a post graduate in analytical chemistry/ biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
• Willing to travel.
• Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemistry
• Typically 6-12 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
• Business Management degree.
Experience: 6-12 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 30th Aug, 2013
Click Here To Apply Online
See All Other Jobs in our Database