Vacancy for Manager Business Analyst in UnitedHealth Group
At UnitedHealth Group, their mission is to help people live healthier lives. To achieve this goal, they are focused on building a modern, adaptable, innovative and inclusive system of health care services.
Their scale and potential to improve health makes them one of the most visible stewards of America’s vast health care system. Entrusted with both important resources and responsibilities, they are involved on a daily basis in decision-making that has life-changing consequences for millions of Americans.
Post: Manager Business Analyst - 528574
-Individual Contributor Role
-To act as a Thought Leader as an SME across new projects/ prospects
-Review of data-modeling work for presentations (internal or external)
-Innovating on statistical techniques, advise client on newer analytical methodologies etc.
-Responsible for quality of all analytical projects & delivery within an LoB or a functional segment that he/ she is aligned to
-To be able to provide view & support clients as required in areas like Cost Effectiveness Study, Budget Impact Modeling study, Systematic Review, Claims Data Analysis, Comparison studies between different treatment groups basis clinical & cost outcomes etc.
-Well versed in HEOR areas to engage with Business Partners to ensure analytic solutions are appropriate to existing business processes and level of readiness & manage their expectations regarding deliverables
-To be part of projects comprising of development of systematic reviews â€“ Clinical & economics, development of economic models, retrospective data analysis using large volumes of qualitative & quantitative healthcare data, in building market insight dashboards etc.
-In terms of project management, he/ she will estimate work effort, participation in delineation of client tasks, delivery and communicate milestones and results
-Typical work will require effective coordination of offshore analytics resources (from cross-functional team), software development (as appropriate), business partners or customers, business consultants
-Build operational plan to meet internally set service targets through farming (growth in existing engagements) and mining (initiation of new engagements w/n existing LoB)
-Coordinate and prioritize business needs in a matrix management environment
-Deduct problems from ambiguous data, create hypothesis, use analytics technology and tools to test hypothesis and form conclusions
- 7-9 years of global delivery and client relationship management experiences in large Pharma / Healthcare organizations (or) Service providers servicing large Pharma / Healthcare organization
- Working knowledge on analytical tools like Xcel, SAS etc. and understanding on prominent methodologies (Regression, Logistic Regression, Segmentation methods etc.)
- Exceptional analytics & problem solving ability to act as an SME proposing innovative solutions towards client/ project as appropriateâ€¦ Ability to interact with Sr. Leadership across different business units & propose analytical solutions for their business problem effectively
- Exposed to using data from secondary data-bases like PubMed, Thomson Pharma, Cochran reviews etc. for project requirement
- Excellent communication skills to engage clients & team members alike & instill required enthusiasmâ€¦ sound client management & team management skills
- Atleast 3 yrs of experience in successfully managing project delivery on HEOR projects (CE & BIM studies) for Pharma drug manufacturers and/ or Healthcare companies
- Minimum of 3-4 yrs experience, working in consulting industry (or) consulting teams within organizations
- Advanced degree in pharmacy, lifesciences, microbiology, marketing
Exp: 7-9 Years
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 27th Aug., 2013
Job ID: 528574
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.