Opportunity for Feasibility Support Analyst/ Assistant in Icon Clinical Research
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Feasibility Support Analyst/ Assistant - 005153
Feasibility Support Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
• Provide data analysis support to the feasibility team on all aspects of Investigator/site feasibility and patient recruitment planning data.
• Provide data analysis support to management team in terms of monthly metrics reporting and specific analysis projects, as requested.
• Responsible for data entry of iSPRINT system and generation of reports.
• Assist in development of questionnaires in Clicktools and mapping to iSprint, as well as analysis and reporting of questionnaire data.
• To document and report on lessons learned.
Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
* Travel (approximately 10%) domestic and/or international
Provide data analysis support to the feasibility and management team on all aspects of Investigator/site feasibility and patient recruitment planning data. This will include but not limited to:
• Providing searches on Investigators by country or by specialty
• Providing analysis on past recruitment rates by indication/country ect
• Providing metrics for RFIs/proposals, as required
• Providing metrics on Investigator performance
• Planned vs actual recruitment rates on projects performed
• Patient recruitment rate analysis
• Metrics on involvement of countries /regions in studies ect
• Identifying investigators for preferred status based on performance data
• Providing analysis of Investigators under review and follow up * Ensure that all objectives, metrics, quality, timelines are adhered to relating to feasibility and recruitment planning, communication and system accuracy.
* Update of the iSPRINT database. This will include:
• Data entry/analysis
• Generation of reports/dashboards, including development of new reports if required.
• Generation of communication templates; ect
• Feasibility surveys
Entry of questionnaires into Clicktools based on Feasibility Questionnaires provided by Managers/Associates.
Set up mapping of questionnaires to iSPRINT
Analysis of questionnaires and surveys
Inputting data via web or fax to mail.
* Ensure that all internal and external customers receive the appropriate level of service and response from the data analysis team. Ensuring that all activities and plans are delivered on time, to high quality and are compliant with customer's needs.
*Actively participate in data analysis projects and initiatives as assigned, being able to make sound decisions based on available information in order to contribute to the success of the group and ICON. Be able to network and collaborate with other professionals, attending and presenting at meetings
both internally and externally.
To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time. Any other duties as assigned.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.