The Company offers professional work environment with modern technology & system. The Company is in the process of modernizing and updating its activities with IT enabled services. It offers both time bound and fast track mode of promotion to the employees with higher responsibility depending upon their sincerity, initiative and merit. The selected candidates shall undergo extensive on-the-job and class room training in the Company’s establishments as well as in leading management / technical institutes during the period of probation. On successful completion of probation, they may be confirmed under the Company.
Post: Pharmacist- UR
No.of post: 01
Post Code: 09
Pay Band: Rs.6,300/- - Rs. 20,200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 3600/-
Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy from a Institute reognized by AICTE.
APPROXIMATE GROSS SALARY AT PRESENT: Rs.20000/-
1. Degree from Open University / Private University / Distance Learning mode / Part Time / Sandwich Course shall not be considered.
OTHER FACILITIES: In addition to Basic Pay & G.P., the post also carry DA, HRA, Medical Allowance, Electricity Allowance, Hill Compensatory Allowance, Project Allowance (depending on the place of posting), LTC / HTC, EPF, Gratuity, Benefits for Indoor treatment in leading hospitals for Self & Dependents, Leave Encashment, Children Education expenses and other allowances as per the Rules of the Company are admissible.
* They are required to furnish a bond of Rs. 75,000/- in respect of the post under serial no 1 to 4 and of Rs. 50000/- for the remaining posts at the time of joining the Company and are required to serve the Company for a minimum period of 4 years from the date of joining.
AGE: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as on 01-01-2013.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
* The last date of online application is 09.09.2013.
* WBSETCL will not be responsible for non reaching of Email sent, due to invalid / wrong Email–ID.
* Candidates will be allowed to appear for the Written Test only with Admit Card and Company’s Copy of the Bank Challan.
* Mobile Phone, Scanner, Pager & Others IT Gadgets are strictly prohibated inside the Examination Centre of WBSETCL. At the time of Examination if any Candidate is found with these instruments then his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
* Candidates can take their Question Booklet along with Duplicate Carbon Copy of the OMR for further reference.Please make sure that before leaving Examination Centre Signature of WBSETCL representative, Signature of the Invigilator & Candidates own Signature are incorporated in the OMR sheet.If not, then may please bring it to the notice of the Room Invigilator.
* WBSETCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the Recruitment Process, if needed, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
* Candidate employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.
* Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Kolkata.
* While applying for the above post, the applicant must ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria including academic and professional qualifications as per notification and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / falls / wrong information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
* Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification as per layout as shown herein above by the closing date.
* Category (SC / ST / OBC (A) / OBC (B) / Physically Challenged) once entered at the time of online registration shall not be allowed to be changed under any circumstances and no benefits of other category will be admissible later on.
* Wherever SGPA / DGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application (online) as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
* All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail / SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule / admit card / interview call letters etc. shall be provided through e-mail / uploading on WBSETCL’s website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card / interview call letter / any other information shall be of the candidate. WBSETCL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay / not receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
* Application Form not properly filled in or incomplete in any respect would be summarily rejected. Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
* In MCQ type, for each incorrect response, 33.33% of mark would be deducted and more than one answer indicated against one question will be treated as incorrect response / answer. All questions will have to be answered on specially designed machine gradable answer sheets (OMR answer sheet). Answers are to be marked using blue / black ball point pen only on the ‘OMR answer sheet’ and answer to the ‘descriptive question(s)’ is / are to be written in blue / black ball point pen on the answer sheet provided for the purpose.
Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 20.08.2013
Last date for receipt of online applications: 09.09.2013
Date of deposition of Application Fees: 21.08.2013 to 11.09.2013
Intimation to candidates regarding admit cards by email from: 21.09.2013
Written Test: 29.09.2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database