Require candidates with degree in Science Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology at Novartis Healthcare
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Associate Manager-II
1. Author high-quality CMC documentation for HA submission, with support and guidance, applying agreed CMC global regulatory strategies, assuring technical congruency and regulatory compliance, meeting agreed upon timelines and e-publishing requirements throughout project lifecycle.
2. Prepare CMC responses to health authority questions during development, reg-istration and product lifecycle.
3. Identify the required documentation for global submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source documents in accordance with project timelines.
4. Identify content, quality and/or timeliness issues with source documents, or any other potential authoring issues that may impact submission quality or timelines, as early as possible.
5. Keep knowledge up to date with regard to regulatory guidelines and require-ments in all global regions as well as for new technical trends.
6. Actively participate as a member of the global Reg CMC team by contributing to the regulatory strategy, identifying the critical issues and lessons learned.
7. Establish and maintain sound working relationships with partners and customers.
8. Assume activities in support of the general department such as DRAGON sup-port, annual and product renewal writing, coordination/collection/storage of source documentation needed for direct submission to HAs, other database en-try activities (specialized department functions).
Degree in Science (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) or equivalent Advanced Degree in Science (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology) or equivalent. English
1. 0-4 years in regulatory preferred, and/or experience in drug/biopharmaceuticals
2. Working knowledge of chemistry/biotechnology, analytics or phar-maceutical technology. Knowledge of the drug development pro-cess desirable. Ability to critically evaluate data from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
3. Knowledge/experience of regulations, guidelines for NCEs and product life cycle maintenance desirable.
4. Ability to work successfully with extended, multinational project teams and coordinate activities simultaneously on multiple projects under pressure of time and workload.
5. Effective planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
6. Reasonable approach to risk assessment.
7. Excellent written/spoken communication and negotiation skills.
8. Computer literacy.
Job ID: 123061BR
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
End Date: 5th Sep, 2013
To Apply CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database