ACBR, Delhi University inviting for post of Junior research fellow | Walk in
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
Ever since its inception, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research has made the University of Delhi a role-model and path-setter for other universities in the country. Its rich academic tradition has always attracted the most talented students who later on went on to make important contributions to their society.
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project.
Post: Junior research fellow (JRF)
Number of Posts: One (01)
Place of Working: ACBR, Delhi University, Delhi.
Name of the research Project: Mechanism of allosteric regulation of a unique bifunctional antioxidant enzyme Peroxiredoxin 6 on Post translational modification.
Name of the Sponsoring Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India.
Duration of Project: Three Years (03)
Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA I & II year and 18,000 + 30% HRA in III yr
Essential Qualifications: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Medical Biotechnology with 55% of minimum marks or equivalent to CGPA grade & preference will be given to the candidates having CSIR/UGC/NET or valid GATE score.
• Interview will be held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR), University of Delhi. Delhi 110007. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Date & time of Interview: 2nd September, 2013, onwards 11:30 am.
• Candidates reporting after 11:30 am will not be entertained for the interview.
• Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs.
• Candidates should bring all original degree certificates, date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.).
• For technical information of the project, candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the below address.
Name: Dr. Laishram R. Singh
Address: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR),
University of Delhi. Delhi 110007.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.