Job as Pharmaceutical Scientist in Novartis Healthcare
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health.
Post: Pharmaceutical Scientist I
• Delivers formulation and process to expected quality in the timeframe and budget required by the target product profile.
• Performs or manages the innovation, development and validation of formulas and manufacturing process for new OTC products for Novartis Consumer Health, both North American and Global business units.
• Participates in Project Teams, assessing the viability of proposed projects, trouble¬shooting, finding solutions and champion new product ideas.
• Recommend contract research laboratories and manufacturing companies as required.
• Manages projects against timelines and budgets while maintaining high quality standards.
• Supervises or conducts the manufacture and packaging of R&D batches, i.e. prototypes, experimental formulas, stability, clinical supply and validation batches.
• Provides clinical supplies for clinical studies, market research studies and sales samples.
• Has close interaction with Product Supply, Quality, Marketing, Sales, Market Research, Creative Services and all other departments in OTC R&D.
• Works on global projects; maintains a GMP compliant lab facility.
Skill Requirements and Competencies (Shared Values)
• Highly productive & effective member of the team.
• Customer focused.
• Adaptable to changes in work environment.
• Basic knowledge of scientific principles.
• Ability to solve technical problems.
• Aware of conditions that affect associate safety.
• Self motivated.
• Displays passion for the 3 C’s (Consumers, Customers, Competition).
• The support and promotion of the Novartis Compliance Program (Novartis Standards of Ethics & Conduct) is an essential element of the performance standards and will be used in the overall performance standards and the overall performance ratings.
Experience: 2-3 yrs
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 102550BR
End Date: 14th Sep 2012
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.